Thursday, January 1, 2009

Explanation of Celiac Disease:

Explanation of Celiac Disease: What is celiac disease?
Celiac disease is a disease of the small intestine. One who has celiac disease will have an immunological, or an allergic reaction. within the inner lining of the small intestine to the gluten proteins that are in wheat, rye, and barley. The reaction causes inflammation that destroys the lining of the small intestine. Here is a picture of the villi in the small intestine. These are healthy. The following is a wonderful video that explains Celiac Disease in detail. I'd like to thank the many physicians who put out this video.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori
What a lot of info in just two posts. Thanks for sharing your story along with maps and video. Makes my life with just two teens seem like a piece of cake. Gluten free, of course.
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I've been a celiac for 10 years and I am proud to be a silly yak!

Richard William said...

I am here to express my profound warm gratitude to the herbal medicine, which I got from Dr. Imoloa. I am now living a healthy life since the past 6 months. I am now a genital herpes virus free after the herbal medication I got from him. You can contact him for your medication Via his email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com/ whatsapp +2347081986098/ website www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com